On this website, we provide all information about valentines day. Valentine Day history, Valentines Day Wishes why people celebrate it, how people celebrate it and when people celebrate it.
Each and everything about Valentines Day 2018 is on this website. We believe that fun is also a part of the study. So we make a decision that we give the scholarship to some of the students who send us an article that how they celebrate this day,
Any important thing about this day and any other thing that you know. The most engaging article will get the reward.
They can share their knowledge and expertise on Topics :-
- Review About Valentines Day
- Why should we not celebrate this day?
- Why People Celebrate
- Why should we celebrate this day?
- How you celebrate it.
- Any other information you have
We offer the opportunity for all Students who want to apply for the scholarship by writing a 500 words article about given Topics.
How to Qualify for the Scholarship
- Eligible candidates must be a university or college student. You must be at least 18 years of age but if you are younger and think that you fit well into the writing position then parental consent is will be required.
- Make sure to do your Research before Writing Article. Having knowledge on relevant topics is a plus
Students need to submit a piece of article that makes them proud (upto 500 words). This can be any type of submission including (but not limited to) Topics Given above or a decent content matching the theme of our website.
The scholarship is annual. submitted and received by May 31th, 2018, and winner will be chosen on June 30th, 2018. The winner must reply within two weeks or a new winner will be selected. We are offering $1500 as a scholarship to a selected winner.Please Note that we are not asking for any fee or payment details and the scholarship is Totally Free to Enter.
Send in your application requirements to [email protected] including few words which can describe yourself. To prevent any delays in your application, make sure that you provide the correct details.